Place of filing
Applications for Spanish citizenship due to residence, or writs related thereto, may be submitted to any of the bodies referred to in article 16 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October.
CONSULT ADDRESSES AND OPENING HOURS OF THE REGISTRY OFFICES AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
- Registry Offices of the General Administration of the State
- Registry Offices of the Autonomous Regions
- Registry Offices of the Local Council
Obtaining the application form
You can download the application form from the website of the Ministry of Justice (Spanish Citizenship by Residence Application Form (PDF. 2,42 MB)).
- Seventh and eighth final provisions of Law 19/2015, of July 13, administrative reform measures in the field of the Administration of Justice and the Civil Registry
- Royal Decree 1004/2015, of 6 November, the Council Regulation establishing the procedure for the acquisition of the Spanish nationality is regulated by residence
- Resolution of 11 November 2015, the Secretariat, for which the standard forms of application for citizenship is approved by residence within the Ministry of Justice
- Resolution of 11 November 2015, the Secretariat, by amending that of January 10, 2008, by the application of the procedure is established for filing the tax return
- Resolution of 10 November 2015, the Directorate General of Registries and Notaries